Courage Prayer Blanket Throw by Sending Comfort PINK
Hello Courage | Chemo Hats - Cancer Caps - Cancer Scarves - Headcovers - Cancer Beanies - Headwear for Hair Loss - Gifts for Cancer Patients with Hair Loss - Alopecia
Top Customer Reviewson April 10, 2017I found this as I was pondering what to get a family member who is going through intense radiation for cancer. I loved the idea of a fleece blanket that covers the recipient with a subtly expressed blessing and prayer. This is a gift that is both practical and comforting, and the gray color is perfect! I would definitely buy one again. The order was confirmed, filled, and delivered promptly. Can't say enough good about this throw. What a great idea! And the recipient LOVED it! She is using it every day!
As a cancer patient, you spend so much time on the couch or in the recliner that a beautiful, inspirational throw is a necessity! This beautiful Prayer Blanket is...
- THE PERFECT GIFT for yourself or another. It comes.beautifully ribbon wrapped and is so pretty! It will bring comfort to the person going through a challenging time...with a blessing and prayer: “May this cover you in Courage, Strength, Hope” done in state-of-the-art laser etched technology. There is a beautiful tree in the design symbolizing God's shelter.. Subtle and sophisticated in style - bringing HOPE with such a wonderful, spiritual message. A gift that keeps on giving...ALSO INCLUDES an Inspirational Courage Magnet!!
- THE PERFECT FLEECE blanket throw - fleece is made of the finest anti-pill in fleece and finished with matching whipstitch edges in a roomy 50 inch by 60 inch size - great for adults!!
- THE PERFECT SPIRIT LIFTER - Suitable for absolutely anyone going through difficult, challenging, changing, times from cancer, surgery, illness or serious illness, loss of a loved one, loss of a pet, divorce, empty nest, the elderly, man or woman.
- THE PERFECT WEIGHT blanket throw for any season and any climate - lightweight and terrific for any temperature! Thermal qualities make the temperature JUST RIGHT!
- THE PERFECT DESIGN by two sisters and a mom who were all diagnosed with breast cancer within 3 years and understand difficult life challenges.